April 24, 2012

DAT: 37

Going to use this interface as both a motivational tool, and secondly to help those that perhaps need a little bit of guidance on what to do and how to study for the Dental Aptitude test.
This nerve racking process feels daunting, and like you are grappling on the vines of a bottomless abyss...but it totally becomes better.
Do what I didnt do....you MUST take the DAT fresh out of Organic chem, Gen chem and Cell bio. This will ensure the material is fresh. I have practically had to re-teach myself everything since I am 3 years out of it. Bad idea.
I have 37 days, and quite honestly I feel utterly unprepared, HOWEVER I shall keep chugging along while tackling school and everything else that I do.
So today is going to be kind of light since I need to get ahead with some school work - exam time is looming

Materials for the day:
1. Chad's videos.
Concentrating on quizzes for GC 1,2,3.
Review chads GC 1,2,3

To access chad's video's go to http://www.coursesaver.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment