August 30, 2011

Eid Mubarak

My heart bleeds for the victims of the Libyan atrocities. In my thoughts and deepest prayers for the families and the deceased,  Eid Mubarak!
I can not believe I am boycotting the news to save my own tush from this hollow feeling. Seriously I feel so sick. I wanted to cry looking at those bodies. MY GOODNESS...so barbaric and inhumane. http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/08/28/libya.massacre.report/

Now, to deviate from being such a Debbie downer
Here's my feel good video of the day. Simply adorable... MUST WATCH
http://www.maniacworld.com/stay-calm-dad.html

Isnt she just STUNNING?! This woman exemplifies beauty in its essence. She would make a trashbag look good. The epitome of classiness...


"A genuine smile distributes the cosmic current, prana, to every body cell. The happy man is less subject to disease, for happiness actually attracts into the body a greater supply of the Universal life energy" Paramahansa Yogananda

A funny for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment